• Home
  • Tag: 上海新茶一般多少钱

Luxury rental complex in Fort Lee sells for $55M

first_img Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedinShare via Email Share via Shortlink “The transaction had several complex issues that we had to resolve over a several-month period,” said Scott Davidovic of Kislak, who, along with Justin Lupo, handled the transaction.ADVERTISEMENTKislak’s Scott Davidovic and Justin LupoThe timing may have been a challenge: Construction of the 15-story building finished — and leasing began — in the midst of the pandemic last year. The property is now about 70 percent leased.Financing of the purchase was provided by MF1 Global and arranged by David Singer of Calloway Capital. Richard Barnhart of Pennrose signed for the seller, 69 Main Street Fort Lee Urban Renewal, which shares Pennrose’s address.The building offers a mix of studios and one-, two-, and three-bedroom units, with amenities such as gourmet kitchens, hardwood floors and a lounge. Many units have sweeping views of New York City, according to Kislak.Contact Akiko Matsuda Tags A rendering of The Pinnacle (Kislak)A new luxury apartment complex in Fort Lee has been sold for $55 million.The Pinnacle, a 142-unit rental building at 69 Main Street along the Palisades, was developed by Philadelphia-based Pennrose.The complex was sold to a joint venture between Blue Diamond Equities and Skywood Properties, according to the Kislak Company, a commercial real estate brokerage firm based in Woodbridge, New Jersey. The sale price works out to just shy of $390,000 per unit.Read moreNeighbors ask Jersey City to change LeFrak’s five-tower projectBloomfield, NJ office complex sells for $52MMack-Cali sells Short Hills, NJ office portfolio for $255M Message* Email Address* Share via Shortlink Full Name* Commercial Real EstateInvestment SalesMultifamily MarketNew Jerseytri-state weeklylast_img read more

Martinez: Latics emotionally ready

first_img They are four points adrift of Sunderland, who occupy the final position of safety, and with a goal difference 11 worse than the Black Cats anything other than a win at Arsenal will effectively mean they are relegated. If that was not enough, the Gunners also need the win to climb back into the top four and maintain their unbroken run in the Champions League. However, Wigan’s FA Cup triumph means the players go into the game on an emotional high even if they are physically fatigued and Martinez hopes their Wembley experience will carry them through. Martinez added: “What came out on Saturday was all their work over 10 months; it doesn’t click into place because it has to – it clicks into place because these players have been performing in this manner for many months. “We need to take all the positive feelings we have from Saturday into a massive game. “Physically sometimes you can be drained but emotionally everyone is ready. We will have to assess it very carefully and get everyone fully fit because to play against a talented Arsenal side you need to be full of energy. “It is a game that we have to win but Arsenal have to win so it will be a great advert for the league – two teams with similar ideologies who have to win on the day and I can’t think of a better game to watch.” Wigan manager Roberto Martinez accepts his players may be physically drained but has promised they are emotionally ready for the crucial Barclays Premier League clash at Arsenal. Martinez guided the Latics to their first major trophy on Saturday, upsetting Manchester City 1-0 in the FA Cup final. If their Wembley mission was a tough ask, Wigan’s task of surviving in the Premier League was made even more difficult by the results of their rivals on Sunday. “As a player it is not just winning the FA Cup, which is a unique moment in your career, but it is the manner in which we competed against such a talented team and that gives you great confidence,” the Spaniard said. center_img Press Associationlast_img read more

Football News Manchester City’s quadruple quest ends with dramatic UEFA Champions League loss to Tottenham

first_imgRaheem Sterling was denied a hat-trick by VAR.Video referral also denied Manchester City a crucial goal in the dying minutes.Tottenham Hotspur will now face Ajax in the UEFA Champions League semi-final. Manchester: Manchester City’s bid for an unprecedented quadruple of trophies ended in dramatic fashion as Tottenham progressed to the Champions League semi-finals on away goals as a pulsating 4-3 win for City was not enough to overturn their 1-0 first leg deficit. Four goals were scored in a crazy opening 11 minutes as Raheem Sterling and Bernardo Silva canceled out two Son Heung-min away goals for Tottenham. City finally looked set for the last four when further goals from Sterling and Sergio Aguero put them ahead in the tie for the first time.     But there was a further twist when Fernando Llorente’s controversial goal 17 minutes from time was allowed to stand despite a VAR check for handball by the Spaniard. VAR intervened again deep into stoppage time to save Spurs once more when Sterling thought he had completed his hat-trick only for Aguero to be ruled offside in the build-up. Tottenham’s reward is a semi-final clash against Ajax.RELATED     Pep Guardiola will face more questions over his failure to land the Champions League three seasons into his City’s reign, but after a more conservative approach for the first leg was criticised, he set the tone for a thrilling 90 minutes. Kevin de Bruyne was restored to the starting XI among four changes from the first leg and the Belgian showed why the decision to leave him out last week was so questioned.     De Bruyne drove at the heart of the Spurs defence before feeding Sterling, who cut inside and curled a wonderful shot into the far corner. Guardiola had called for the home fans to finally produce an intimidating atmosphere on a European night at the Etihad. However, they had barely retaken their seats by the time Tottenham were level.     Aymeric Laporte cut out Dele Alli’s forward pass, but only turned the ball into the path of Son, whose shot had too much power for Ederson. Three minutes later, City’s quadruple quest appeared in tatters as Laporte was again caught in possession, this time by Lucas Moura and the Brazilian teed up Son to curl into the top corner for his 20th goal of the season.     Yet, a kamikaze opening 11 minutes had another twist as Bernardo’s effort deflected off Danny Rose and wrong-footed Hugo Lloris at his near post.     By the midway point of the first half, City was back in front as Bernardo and De Bruyne played creators once more and Sterling finished off a low cross at the back post. Spurs’ hopes of holding on to their advantage on away goal suffered another blow when Moussa Sissoko was forced off with an injury.     Mauricio Pochettino chose attack as the best form of defence by replacing the midfielder with Llorente in what proved to be a decisive change.     City started the second period with the same menace they did the first as Lloris denied Sterling before the French World Cup winner made a brilliant stop to deny De Bruyne the goal his performance deserved. However, De Bruyne had his hat-trick of assists on the hour mark as he surged through midfield before timing his pass for Aguero to perfection and the Argentine rifled past Lloris.     Finally ahead for the first time in the tie, Guardiola soon sent on Fernandinho to restore some sense of control, but City was pegged back again as an incredible tie swung back in Tottenham’s favour.     Kieran Trippier’s corner was bundled in by Llorente, but there was controversy as the ball seemed to hit the striker’s arm on its way in. After a VAR check, though, Turkish referee Cuneyt Cakir stood by his original decision and the goal stood.     And VAR went against City again deep into stoppage time as delirium soon turned to disbelief inside the Etihad when what would have been a hat-trick for Sterling was ruled out. For all the Latest Sports News News, Football News News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps.center_img highlightslast_img read more

Aaron Rodgers admits he wasn’t thrilled with Packers drafting Jordan Love, ‘but I understand’

first_imgYet despite all the opinions, debates and rumors surrounding the pick, one person who was conspicuously silent on the matter was Rodgers himself. Until Friday, when he appeared on CBS Sports HQ to discuss Green Bay’s selection.MORE: Why Rodgers trade rumors in 2020 are a complete waste of time”And I think, general reaction at first was surprise, like many people,” Rodgers said. “Obviously not going to say that I was thrilled by the pick necessarily, but I understand: The organization is thinking not only about the present, but about the future. And I respect that. I understand … their focus and their mindset, and obviously they thought that he was such a great talent that they needed to go up and get him.” “General reaction at first was surprise. I’m not gonna say that I was thrilled by the pick.” – Aaron Rodgers on the Packers’ selection of Jordan Love pic.twitter.com/QbaDEKaslM— CBS Sports HQ (@CBSSportsHQ) May 15, 2020That’s about the best reaction Rodgers could give in the situation, especially considering how eerily it mirrors his own selection in the 2005 NFL Draft. Former Green Bay quarterback Brett Favre was 35 at the time; Rodgers is 36. Love has already spoken with Rodgers as well, saying the Packers great congratulated him on his selection.That said, it doesn’t change the fact many Packers faithful feel the organization has failed to properly support one of the league’s all-time talented quarterbacks. The Packers only selected one pass-catcher in the 2020 draft — a tight end — in what has been described as one of the best receiver classes in recent memory. Moreover, Rodgers has only thrown one touchdown to a receiver taken in the first round of the draft.Only time will tell if the Packers made the right decision to build toward the future, rather than focus on their present. One of the most criticized moves of the 2020 NFL Draft came when Green Bay traded up four spots in the first round to select Utah State quarterback Jordan Love.The move came as a surprise not only to Cheeseheads everywhere, but also the NFL at large: Why select the heir apparent to Aaron Rodgers when he and the Packers are still talented enough to make a Super Bowl run?last_img read more